September 24, 2008

Surprise! Clay Aiken Is Gay

Wow! Surprise, sur-muthafuckin'-prise! In a cover story for People magazine, Clay Aiken is confirming that he is indeed gay....right. No disrespect, but what kinda headline story is this?? Seriously, who didn't know that nigga was gay since he first popped on the scene on the 2nd season of American Idol?? If you didn't there's something wrong with you lol.

You know, I knew something bad happened with him because last night when I check Google Trends (lets you know the most Googled things of the day) I saw his name at like #3 which was odd because I didn't hear about him having anything new coming out (besides himself of course lol).

Speaking of Google Trends, did you guys see the From G's To Gents reunion special last night?? Another popular search last night was Kesan because if you missed it Kesan straight rocked E6's world with a clean ass sucka punch (if my internet was on I'd YouTube for y'all but I'm sure its on WorldStar). I'm not too sure why Kesan's lil ho ass hit that man, but dude was just standing there spittin' and outta nowhere comes this lil bitch nigga. Shit kinda reminded me of that Joey Jihad hit when that nigga stole his car lol. Anyway, Kesan came off like a straight ho, but whatever it takes to feel like you're the man I guess.

SOURCE

0 comments: