September 05, 2008

Ciara Feat. T-Pain - Go Girl

Get 'em CiCi!

I actually saw this early on yesterday when I was getting those Jessica Rabbit pictures and considered posting it as a SGGP, but I dunno this really isn't all that sexy to me. It definitely has nothing on Keyshia Cole's nude Vibe cover from last year Don't get it twisted though, I love Ciara and would definitely smash given the chance, but this cover just doesn't do it for me.

Anyway, back to the task at hand, the muzik! Remember this track?? Well this is the finished version of that with a new name and new T-Pain verse (before I heard this I didn't even realize that first T-Pain part was the lyrics for Ciara to do over but whatever lol).

Ciara Feat. T-Pain - Go Girl


I still can't figure out why the changed it from Hood Girl to Go Girl?? I thought Hood Girl was a bit childish for someone grown's third album, but "they call me go girl" just sounds stupid. Niggas just throwing verbs wherever the hell they want lol.

As for the song itself I like it and it really grew on me since I heard the undone Hood Girl version.

Previous Tracks:
Ciara - Common Denominator

0 comments: