September 15, 2008

Update

Wassup people?? I figured I'd check in and give an update on my situation. Basically the site is going to continue to be slow for probably the next 2 weeks because on top of my internet situation, my fuckin' keyboard broke so now I can't type shit even when I get my internet back. Now, I said 2 weeks because I have money, but that's going towards the rent and somehow I think having a place to stay is more important than a keyboard right lol. Just bare with me here, I should be back up and running fully soon.

On a side note, I probably wouldn't be posting anything today anyway because as you might have heard my Cowboys play the punk ass Eagles tonight! My full attention will be there tonight and I'm even gonna miss I Want To Word For Diddy and Luke but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make lol.

And another thing, while everybody is so focused on the Eagles beating us by 4 in December and Romo and T.O. struggling against them, I'm gonna take this time to remind everyone that we whupped them by 21 in November with both players playing just fine. Oh, you forgot about that one?? Well let me take the time to refresh your memory: Romo went 20/25 for 324 and 3 touchdowns and T.O. caught 10 passes for 174 yards in the 38-17 spanking.

Now, I'm not saying we are gonna roll again tonight, but just don't forget that we can beat the Eagles because we have plenty times before and will plenty times to come.

0 comments: