September 30, 2009

50 Cent Rushed To The Hospital

Blah blah blah, you probably already saw these videos, but I had to document them on the website since I took an unofficial day off yesterday.


This nigga 50 man, dude is CRAZY! I love it though lol. Not sure why he's still concerning himself with Fat Joe, but the shit is still mad funny.

But wait, there's more!


LMAO! The first video was funny, but this shit is HILARIOUS! I thought I remembered hearing something about Young Buck falling off something over the weekend, but I forgot to look into it. This diss was quite strong because he was able to tap Joe (his music), Buck (falling off the bike), and Game (crying and saying he loves Hip-Hop a la Game in 2008).

Just in case you were wondering, J.O.S.E. 2 drops this Tuesday October 6th.