September 18, 2009

Miss NeNe - Teddy (Female Version Of Becky)


How completely and utterly WACK is this shit?? Its almost not even funny how BAD this it is. I mean at least Plies' shit was hilarious on top of being wack, this shit is just wack on top of being wack.

And guess what?? Miss NeNe is from Florida! Yes, yes, I know you all are shocked that the home of outlandish and ignorant crime AND the rapper who made the original outlandish and ignorant song is also home to the rapper who made the outlandish-er and ignorant-er remake of the song.

More specifically, can you guess what part of Florida Miss NeNe lays her head?? You got it, Broward County, my home! This has got to make a fella proud, right?? lol.

Now of course people are gonna read this and say I'm "hatin'" on Miss NeNe BUT that couldn't be any further from the truth. I'm hatin' on this god-awful song, not her. Miss NeNe is actually pretty darn talented. Obviously her talent is not rapping (in fact, rapping may be her anti-talent), but at singing homegirl can get down! Check out the vocals:


Talent! Put her in a real studio and I think she's shutting a lot of these R&B bitches down.

Long story short, I think Miss NeNe should stick to singing, but at the end of the day, who am I to tell someone what they should and should not do?? Exactly!

Miss NeNe, consider this an open invitation to submit me music. I'll ask you to try to reframe from sending any rap music, but if you have some R&B shit that's hot, I'd be more than happy to post it here on the site. I love to support hometeam, hometeam just doesn't make enough shit that I want to support.

Anyway, going back to Plies for a sec, what ever happened to Goon Affiliated?? That was supposed to drop on the same day as Jay-Z I believe. I guess after Becky shockingly never took off they had to push it back a bit. I'm sure he's in the studio making some more shit to make us laugh so hang in there people.

Related:
Plies - Becky