September 10, 2009

Drake - Fear/My Darlin Baby

Fear
Now, before you tell me about how old this is, just remember that I've been jammin' BP3 since last week so I never listened to any of the songs I downloaded over the time and I don't post anything I don't listen to first. Anyway, here's the only new track that will appear on the So Far Gone EP that will hit stores Tuesday.


Very hot. This would also make a nice bonus track for the album... well if it ever comes out, that is. It was scheduled for the 4th quarter of this year, but now its since been pushed to February 14th, 2010. I get where they're going with the "Valentine's Day/hoes love Drake" thing, but that's a Sunday so we'll see if it stick. Again, extremely hot track.


About 2-3 minutes too long, but its still a hot song. The verses all seemed to be on point, but I kinda stopped paying attention after awhile because the repetitiveness of the sample just got annoying after about 2 minutes. Its the same shit Dipset used to suffer from a few years back...well besides bad lyrics lol.