September 10, 2009

T-Pain Clarifies Jay-Z Diss, Possibly Saves His Career


First and foremost: LMAO at Jay telling Pain he was in Switzerland! That's like that Chappelle's Show with Wayne Brady when he gave up his show and Big Boi said he couldn't hang out with him because he was getting back surgery and playing golf with Don Cornelius lol.

Anyway, did I not tell you there was gonna be some kinda public apology the other day?? Man, I do this shit! lol.

While it was still dumb on the part of T-Pain, I'm glad he did this and expressed how he felt because I didn't really wanna have to not like him anymore over this.

Unfortunately for T-Pain, the damage is done. He'll be able to reel some in like me who actually pay attention to these things, but there are definitely others out here that this mess isn't going to reach. There are people out there who didn't actually hear T-Pain talking reckless about Hov, but was told he did by someone else who will just go around not like T-Pain because they never heard his side or him saying it wasn't gonna happen again. So it was still a stupid move since Jay's fan base is so much bigger and some people were waiting on a reason to not like T-Pain.

Now that we got that part out of the way, how funny was that Fabolous shit on Twitter the other day?? Fab was ridin' out on T-Pain! I didn't even know he was that funny. I don't follow many rappers on Twitter because the usually don't have shit to say, but I had to get Fab the nod lol.