September 09, 2009

Dirty Money - Angels



LMAO!! I'm sorry, I love Puff but this shit is TERRIBLE! I literally turned it off within 5 seconds of Diddy singing. And I dare they use a classic Jay-Z instrumental for the further deterioration of music today! I'm so glad I didn't stop what I was doing the other day to listen to this trash. Sooooo opposite of good.

Oh, and I believe I had Dirty Money's "new sound" being auto-tuned bullshit back in July. Then again, who didn't see that coming?? It was the first thing I thought of when Diddy said he was working on a new sound.

And why bring Biggie into this?? How are you gonna disrespect your man by making him about of this garbage?? Hell, I'm surprised they didn't decide to auto-tune B.I.G.'s verse too and continue to shit on his and Bad Boy's legacy. Sad.