September 23, 2009

Drake - Forever (feat. Kanye West, Lil Wayne, & Eminem) Video


Dope video! I don't know if it was because of the highlights or what, but the song sounded better with the video going. Maybe I just underrated the song because Kanye and Wayne's verses were better than I remember (mainly Kanye because I had his verse ranked last before). And I know I gave hottest verse to Drake when this dropped, but I'm gonna take that back and give it to Shady. He really takes the track to another level with his verse. Shout out to Slaughterhouse holding down the background for Em too.

Here's my only question: Did Lil Wayne shoot his verse on the Always Strapped video yet?? The 2 look awfully similar. Its not a bad or good thing either way, just wondering.

Related:
Drake - Forever (feat. Kanye West, Lil Wayne, & Eminem)