September 23, 2009

Marion Barber Reportly 50-50, Hopes To Play Monday Night

The Barbarian
While other Cowboy fans were worried about winning the game, I was more worried about my boy MBIII pulling up lame on that 35-yard run late in the 4th. Granted, I knew us losing that game was inevitable due to the powers of the CYST, I was still concerned about our leading rusher. He has a quad injury so its hard to tell, but I guess he's gonna test in Monday in Carolina. I hope he can go, but this is just like last year when he got hurt in the Thanksgiving game and wasn't ruled out until the Saturday before the Pittsburgh game.

If the Cowboys were gonna suffer an injury at any position right now, RB is the safest because we have plenty depth behind Marion (pause) in Felix Jones and Tashard Choice. Not to mention we lead the league in rushing for a year. I'm just praying Felix won't get hurt too.

(Side note: Going back to Marion for a second, on this whole nickname thing, are we going with "Marion The Barbarian" the literal spelling or "Marion The Barberian" which incorporates his last name?? The Cowboys brain trust needs to huddle up and get that problem smoothed out for me.)

SOURCE