September 15, 2009

This Week In Flops 9/15/09

This is just a few tracks from So Far Gone and one new one (Fear). I don't really believe in EPs, but I think Drake fans are ready to buy something he's selling, especially since we don't know if his LP will drop since its being handled by Cash Money. I'm gonna go waaaay high for an EP and say it does 40-65k. I'll probably be wrong, but fuck it.

I've heard good reviews from this album, but I'll be the judge of that... well whenever I stop listening to Blueprint 3 long enough to check it out. Anyway, I don't really know where his buzz is at this point so I'll give him 30-60k.

I don't know much about this album because I don't really fuck with Boosie's music (sorry, the nigga can't rap and I hate his voice, sue me), but I know he has a pretty decent sized fanbase so all hope isn't lost. I'm predicting 15-35k.

I guess Trick really decided to go with this shitty cover even after I called the Photoshop Police on him. If he was that desperate, I would've hooked him up with something for free.

Anyway, most people don't even know this is dropping. That includes people down here in South Florida too. They aren't playing any of his songs on the radio and I've seen no promotion whatsoever. I'd be surprised if this even cracked 10,000. I'll say 4-10k