September 14, 2009

Kanye "Apologizes"

Recording artist Kanye West (R) drinks from a liquor bottle as girlfriend Amber Rose poses for photographers at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards in New York, September 13, 2009.
I say "apologize" because I still think the whole shit was staged, not because I don't like what Kanye wrote. Anyway, here's the apology:

"I'M SOOOOO SORRY TO TAYLOR SWIFT AND HER FANS AND HER MOM. I SPOKE TO HER MOTHER RIGHT AFTER AND SHE SAID THE SAME THING MY MOTHER WOULD'VE SAID. SHE IS VERY TALENTED! I LIKE THE LYRICS ABOUT BEING A CHEERLEADER AND SHE'S IN THE BLEACHERS! ........................ I'M IN THE WRONG FOR GOING ON STAGE AND TAKING AWAY FROM HER MOMENT!................. BEYONCE'S VIDEO WAS THE BEST OF THIS DECADE!!!! I'M SORRY TO MY FANS IF I LET YOU GUYS DOWN!!!! I'M SORRY TO MY FRIENDS AT MTV. I WILL APOLOGIZE TO TAYLOR 2MRW. WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!!!! EVERYBODY WANNA BOOOOO ME BUT I'M A FAN OF REAL POP CULTURE!!! NO DISRESPECT BUT WE WATCHIN' THE SHOW AT THE CRIB RIGHT NOW CAUSE ... WELL YOU KNOW!!!! I'M STILL HAPPY FOR TAYLOR!!!! BOOOYAAAWWWW!!!! YOU ARE VERY VERY TALENTED!!! I GAVE MY AWARDS TO OUTKAST WHEN THEY DESERVED IT OVER ME... THAT'S WHAT IT IS!!!!!!! I'M NOT CRAZY YALL, I'M JUST REAL. SORRY FOR THAT!!! I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR TAYLOR AND I'M SINCERELY SORRY!!! MUCH RESPECT!!!!!" Via Kanye's Blog

Again, I still say it was staged, but this was a good apology. Kanye IS NOT the only one who felt the way he did, he was just the only one with enough balls to get on stage and say it. And you know what I'm tired of?? Everybody having to hold their tongue because everybody is so fuckin' sensitive these days. And these we get all these people saying shit like "if you got something to say, say it in my face" but now all of a sudden that somehow doesn't apply. No one wants people talking bad about them behind their back, but everyone is basically saying Kanye should have.

I don't know, it really doesn't make a difference to me because they are both going to much a bunch of money off this whole thing and then we'll forget about it. And yes I said both, Kanye is gonna make money by having people like me come back and become his fan again after we were forced to abandone him when he was on that 808s & Heartbreak shit. I mean really, if this wasn't staged, what's more gangsta than this?? Kanye was drinking Henny on the red carpet and got onstage and took the mic! That's some G shit right there lol. Much respect to Kanye.

Oh, and in case you forgot, he's gonna be with Jay-Z and Rihanna tomorrow night to perform on the 1st episode of Jay Leno's show. Maybe they'll pull him in the mix and ask him about it lol.