May 31, 2009

Eminem Gets Teabagged By Bruno!


Man, man, man! If you missed the MTV Movie Awards... well you were actually pretty smart because it was a bad show overall BUT there was one part worth talking about. Sacha Baron Cohen as Bruno teabagging Eminem live on TV! That shit was so crazy! And I was sitting there wondering why they had Eminem performing so early on in the show. MTV knew Em would totally leave after that bit and not perform so they got him out of the way and then sonned him. My homie Big Butta says Nick Cannon was behind the whole thing lol.

And to anyone who thinks Eminem was in on that gag is a moron and obviously never saw Borat. Plus, did you see how pissed Em was?? He did a good job in 8 Mile but he ain't that good of an actor lol. I feel bad for Em, he lost big time tonight.

On another note, how sad was it that MTV gave every award to Twilight and High School Musical 3?? I mean seriously, I thought I was watching the Kids Choice Awards for a minute.