May 21, 2009

Kris Allen Upsets Adam Lambert For American Idol Crown

LOS ANGELES, CA - MAY 20: ***NO ONLINE USE UNTIL 10:00PM PST/1:00AM EST***  American Idol Winner Kris Allen (C) with finalist Adam Lambert (L) and host Ryan Seacrest onstage during the American Idol Season 8 Grand Finale held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on May 20, 2009 in Los Angeles, California.
I, like many others, don't watch American Idol outside of the auditions, and with the Cavs/Magic game on last night, there was no way I was seeing the finale. In fact, I forgot it was even happening until I flipped it on the Preview Channel and saw them recapping it.

Anyway, in a shocking upset, Kris Allen defeats long time front-runner Adam Lambert for the A.I. crown. I'm glad too because we didn't need another one of these pansy, guy-liner wearing guys winning Idol. Plus, have you heard Adam Lambert sing?? He sounds like a woman lol. Thank goodness he didn't win and congrats to Kris Allen.

SOURCE