May 22, 2009

Random News Shit: SportsCenter Edition

Simmons For GM!!
1) T'Wolves Choose Some Fool Named David Kahn As GM Over Bill Simmons
I'm sorry to say, but all our hard campaigning for Bill Simmons to be Minny's GM were all for nothing as they've moronically decided to pick some dick head loser named David Kahn. Welp, there goes any chance of me ever being a T'Wolves fan again. Sorry Minnesota, but you only have yourself to blame! lol.

2) WWE Moves Raw To L.A.
Nice move to spite the Nuggets, but I don't get why you move it to L.A. I mean, I've never been to L.A., but I'm almost positive most people will want to be watching the Lakers game over going to a WWE event so unless they're gonna show the game on the jumbotron it makes no sense.

3) Bills FB Arrested For "Fondling" Himself Outside Woman's House
LMAO!! He's being charged with exposing sexual organs. This is just too hilarious. I can't even focus. Dead.

4) Dallas Looking To Trade Greg Ellis
Well if they do decide to either trade or release him, I pray that Anthony Spencer is ready for prime time because in his minor role he's still found ways to get injured.

5) Sam Cassell Retires, Joins Wizards Coaching Staff
The NBA's original ugly buddy is calling it quits today. Sad news...for the Wizards that is lol.