May 21, 2009

Magic Steal Game 1 From The LeBrons

D. Howard
I hope none of y'all missed the game tonight! Despite LeBron James hitting a playoff career high 49, Dwight Howard (30 points, 13 boards) and the Magic proved to be too much for the Cavs as they take Game 1 107-106 on a Rashard Lewis three. This is the LeBrons first loss of the 2009 playoffs.

I told my homie Smiley this was gonna happen too! Now, I'm not saying the Magic are gonna win the series, but I knew they'd take game 1 because they present a difficult match-up for the LeBrons. LeBron didn't help his team's cause out either by passing up the last shot. Dwight Howard had fouled out, why not drive to the hoop and get fouled on that last play??

Speaking of Dwight Howard, did y'all see Superman 2 knock the shot clock off of the top of the backboard last night?? Crazy! I didn't even think that was possible anymore lol. Can't wait for Game 2 Friday night!

Oh yeah, and in case any of you guys forgot, this is the final four I picked in my NBA playoff bracket ;-).

SOURCE