May 22, 2009

Jay-Z Leaves Def Jam, But Fuck That, Where's BP3???

Say bye to the Hov guy
Many of you have heard the rumors, but yeah its true, Jay-Z has officially left Def Jam. He bought out his contract but fuck all that shit, nigga where is Blueprint 3??

You know, I'm actually glad this whole thing came about because I had forgot to talk about the album and all the delay AND this video of No I.D. saying, "everything in Blueprint 3 is like 808s & Heartbreak but with more hip-hop." What the fuck is that supposed to mean?? Am I just wasting my time waiting on this album?? I swear to you, if BP3 sounds ANYTHING like 808s & Heartbreak, not only am I not buying it, but I just may put my Jay-Z fandom up for sale on eBay. If I do that, I will also officially move him from out of the #1 spot in my top 5 down to #5 and promote Nas to #1. That's not a threat Hov, its a warning.

SOURCE
SOURCE 2