May 30, 2009

Kobe Puppets Punches Its Ticket To The Finals

DENVER - MAY 29:  Kobe Bryant #24 of the Los Angeles Lakers reacts in the second half against the Denver Nuggets in Game Six of the Western Conference Finals during the 2009 NBA Playoffs at Pepsi Center on May 29, 2009 in Denver, Colorado.
Fun fact: Its actually David Alan Grier who does the voice for the Kobe Bryant puppet. Yes, its true! I was listening to D.A.G. on Adam Carolla's podcast yesterday and he spilled the beans. Well at least now we have someone to focus our hate on lol. Still no word on who does LeBron, but I'm thinking its Kenan Thompson (just did the research, yeah its Kenan).

Anyway, on the strength of Kobe's 35 and 10, the Lakers are now in the big dance and now we're waiting on either Dwight or LeBron. Which puppet will it be?? I can honestly see it going either way. I could definitely see the LeBrons taking game 6 tonight and forcing a game 7 back in Cleveland. At the same time, I could see the Magic ending it all tonight. I'm confused. I'm just tired of these dumbass puppet commercials!!!