May 22, 2009

Random News Shit: Hip-Hop News Edition

http://www.mtv.com/movies/photos/u/underclassman_stills/flip-a.jpg
1) Nick Cannon Insists He Has No Beef With Eminem
No beef?? what happened to all the rah rah about studying karate?? Nick, take your L in go sit in the corner. I'm playing, I actually like Nick Cannon believe it or not lol.

2) T.I.'s Prison Delay Request Denied
Nigga stop it! Just go do your little bit of time and come on home already. Geez, I'm about fuckin' tired of hearing about T.I. and prison while he's just out roaming the streets a free man. He'd be at least a quarter done with his sentence if he would've just went in back when he first could have.

3) Slaughterhouse Signs With E1 Music
You know E1 aka "the label formerly known as Koch" (still don't get the name change but whatever). Well Slaughterhouse has found a home, but I'm still not convinced they're gonna drop an album.

4) Bubba Sparxxx Arrested For Buying Drugs
Buying drugs at Hooters?? What part of the game is that?? lol. Bubba ain't doing shit for the white celeb/pill popping stereotype lol.