May 25, 2009

Time To Break Out The Dwight Howard Puppet??

Help Me Howard
Man, who at Nike, Vitamin Water, ESPN, or anybody else who started pushing Kobe vs. LeBron could've seen this coming (besides Skip Bayless lol)?? If you take a step back and look at this series, the LeBrons are a last second 3 away from being down 0-3 right now. That's scary! It was basically 8-on-5 last night (the LeBrons plus the refs against the Magic) and Orlando STILL won. Not surprising, just scary. (Side note: Has LeBron not realized the series was rigged?? All he has to do is drive to the hoop and the refs will blow the whistle but yet and still he decides to shoot 8 threes. I'm just saying.)

Of course I idiotically took the the LeBrons to win the game on my Streak For The Cash against my better judgement. I say against my better judgement because I should've known the Magic were gonna win this game. Matter of fact, I DID know. Andre Iguodala beat them with a buzzer-beater in game 1 of the first round, the Magic won the next game. Big Baby Davis beat them with a buzzer-beater in game 5 of the second round, the Magic won the next game. And now, LeBron beat them with a buzzer-beater in game 2, and the Magic found a way to win game 3. I should have known! I blame myself for missing that though.

On another note, how disappointing was LeBron in the 4th quarter coming off of that huge finish in game 2?? He missed 5 free throws in the quarter and kept throwing up bad 3's (he went 1-8 for the game) after we all crowned in after the game 2 shot. I guess the LeBrons hadn't realized that wasn't the last game of the series.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm NOT saying its over for the LeBrons, but its definitely gonna be interesting tomorrow night!