June 09, 2008

Random News Shit: Food Issues



1) High costs land on school cafeteria trays

This is a damn shame! And those Hillary supporters have the NERVE to say they'd vote for McCain and continue all the failed Bush policies that got us in this shit in the first place. SMH.

2) Energy drinks may put teenagers at risk

Personally, I don't drink anything I don't like the taste of no matter what so I don't fuck with energy drinks, but I know a lot of people do for whatever reason. I remember one of my homies in 12th grade used to bring a Red Bull to English 4 so he wouldn't fall asleep...and then fall asleep anyway (lol) which probably made him up his dosage in the future. Needless to say drinking this shit CAN'T be good for you, but to each his own I guess.

3) McDonald’s pulls tomatoes from sandwiches

Good now I don't have to ask for them to take that shit off my sandwich. Now if only they could do that at real restaurants because I don't really eat at McDonald's anymore.

0 comments: