January 20, 2011

2011 NBA All-Star Jerseys Revealed

2011 NBA All-Star Jerseys
Here's what the NBA's finest will be wearing in L.A. on February 20th. What do you think?

Personally, I think they're pretty OK. They're not the 2009 uniforms, but they're definitely better than last year's offering.

Now the only think that needs to be decided is who's gonna wear them. About a month ago I was bored at work and crafted who I thought would make it at the time (no word on why I never decided to post it). On the East I had Howard, Amare, LeBron, D-Wade, and D. Rose starting, and Rondo, Bargnani, Bosh, Granger, Felton, Pierce, and Garnett on the bench. Out West I had Gasol, Nowitzki, Durant, Kobe, and Deron Williams starting, and Westbrook, Love, Carmela (shouts to Mikhail Prokhorov), Ginobili, Ellis, Griffin, and Nash on the bench. I like all those picks still except for Granger (who I'd replace with Joe Johnson) and Nash (who I'd replace with Chris Paul).

In other NBA All-Star weekend news, Brandon Jennings was forced to withdraw from the Slam Dunk Contest, and will be replaced by Toronto Raptor DeMar DeRozan. Good because I rather spend my All-Star Saturday rooting for Blake Griffin to Vince Carter the Dunk Contest than hoping Jennings misses all his dunk because I'm jealous that he's fucking Teyana Taylor.