January 26, 2011

Random News Shit: NFL Headlines Edition

Cincinnati Bengals wide receivers Terrell Owens (81) and Chad Ochocinco (85) stand on the sidelines prior to the start of the Cowboys AFC-NFC Hall of Fame Game against the Cincinnati Bengals in Canton, Ohio August 8, 2010.
1) Goodell To Cut Salary To $1 In Even Of Lockout
Wow, so he's that confident the NFLPA and the rest of the players will cave like Antontio Cromartie did? Yeah, unfortunately he's probably right, but here's my question: Why $1? Why not no dollars? If you're the guy in charge, and you let the business that made an average of 55 million Americans stop and watch, you deserve nothing if said business has a work stoppage because you couldn't properly divide up the billions of dollars.

Sorry Roger, but I'm not impressed.

2) Chad Going Back To Johnson
Yes, I realize this and the next couple story are old, but I still wanted to comment on them since I haven't really had the chance to.

Anyway, 2 thoughts on this topic: 1) it's about gotdamn time, and 2) good thing I never changed his name in the tags on my website.

3) Michael Vicks Gets First Post-Prison Endorsement Deal
Okay, it isn't Nike or Gatorade, but it's a start.