January 20, 2011

Soulja Boy Is Now Smooky...AND A Drug Dealer??


So Smooky is what "they" want?? Well why didn't he just name his last album "Smooky" then because nobody seemed to want "The DeAndre Way." Then again, I don't know if I'd feel comfortable calling another dude "Smooky," so I'll just call him Ramone like Bow Wow did in the finest moment of his career.

Forget the silly nickname, the terribleness of this song, and Soulja Boy's Smooky's Ramone's failed attempt to make wearing 2 hats at once look cool, and let's talk about this hook a little bit. "Dem ki's and dem pies, yeah we got dem guys"?? Really nigga?? You, Ramone, got "dem ki's and dem pies"?? That's the angle you're going to take?? I mean, we all know you're not as rich as you claim, but you're telling me you went from happy feet 16 year-old to drug dealing 20 year-old?? I know record sells are down, but damn.

Besides, Justin Bieber would make a more convincing hardcore rapper than you would as a drug dealer. Just give it up, Ramone.