January 16, 2011

Cowboys Get Themselves A Ryan

FILE- In this Nov. 14, 2010, file photo, New York Jets head coach Rex Ryan, left, talks with his brother, Cleveland Browns defensive coordinator Rob Ryan, before an NFL football game in Cleveland.
No, not the Ryan on the left (Rex), but the Ryan on the right with the white Tom Brady hair (Rob). That man is the new defensive coordinator of my Dallas Cowboys...and I couldn't be more thrilled!

I guess the Cleveland Browns had no use for a defensive guru, you know, with their wealth of talent on that side of the ball and all. Even with that sad excuse for an talent pool, Rob Ryan coached them to be the 13th best scoring defense (20.8 points per game) and 14th in turnovers forced (28) this season. That's better than the Cowboys talent rich group did. Plus, he's a Ryan! Great hire in my opinion.

I can't wait to go face off against Rex and the Jets next season!

SOURCE