January 05, 2011

Homeless Man With A Golden Radio Voice


I saw this video yesterday on WorldStar...then last night I accidentally clicked on MSN.com, and guess whose face I saw on the home page. That's right, Ted Williams, the homeless man with the golden radio voice. And guess what?? He got a job in radio! (Go Ted!) Yep, the Cleveland Cavaliers offered good ol' Ted a full-time job AND a house. I hate the Cavs, but they deserve a pat on the back for this. I'll even keep my fingers crossed and hope he doesn't eventually leave the organization for a sweeter job with better perks in Miami.

(Side note: I wonder what Ted Williams' voice sounded like when he was 14?? Do you think he and that radio radio announcer he met on that field trip had a conversation in their creepy golden voices?? Hmmm, that'd be awesome to hear if they did. Might have to add that to the bucket list.)