January 01, 2011

FiyahMuZik.com's Top 10 Albums Of 2010

Aight, sorry for the delay, but here it is, my annual top 10 albums list. Enjoy (but if you don't, too fuckin' bad, I'm the Hip-Hop Czar and this isn't up for debate).

#10
Battle Of The Sexes

#9
Thank Me Later

#8
Distant Relatives

#7
War Report 2

#6
The Darkside Vol. 1

#5
How I Get Over

#4
Sir Lucious Left Foot

#3
Recovery

#2
Teflon Don

#1
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy




Honorable Mention:

HFM2

Death Of A Popstar

No Mercy

The Naked Soul Of Sweet Jones

For the slow, that's:

10) Ludacris - Battle Of The Sexes
9) Drake - Thank Me Later
8) Nas & Damian Marley - Distant Relatives
7) Capone-N-Noreaga - The War Report 2
6) Fat Joe - The Darkside Vol. 1
5) The Roots - How I Got Over
4) Big Boi - Sir Lucious Left Foot
3) Eminem - Recovery
2) Rick Ross - Teflon Don
1) Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Honorable Mention:
Lloyd Banks - Hunger For More 2
David Banner & 9th Wonder - Death Of A Pop Star
T.I. - No Mercy
Pimp C - The Naked Soul Of Sweet Jones