January 23, 2011

Championship Round Foolery


Let's start with B.J. Raji's touchdown celebration. Who approved this? I mean, it was a great play by the young fella (even though he almost Leon Letted it), but what's with the hip roll? Was he celebrating a touchdown or auditioning for a Sean Paul video? I'm not gonna lie, I laughed when I initially saw it, but don't get it fucked up, I do not approve of any dude rocking his hips like Diamond in Crime Mob. This video simultaneously contains the best and worst moments for big dudes today. Let's move on.


What in the fuck is wrong with Mark Sanchez? That was nasty as fuck! I wouldn't have blamed Mark Brunell if he swung on him after he swiped boogers on him because that was definitely ass whuppin' worthy. Then again, the camera did change right after Sanchez did that and there is no proof that Brunell didn't swing on him. Hmm, maybe that's why the Jets played so poorly in the first half? I guess we'll never know, but what we do know is that that was nasty as hell and grown up Diego from "Dora The Explorer" deserves a Maino slap.

Now, for the pause-worthy clip of the year thus far, I present Rashard Mendenhall humping Ben Roethlisberger.


As Mendenhall was rushing for his 121 yards today, I was thinking about what could've been if my Dallas Cowboys had selected him with that 22nd pick in the 2008 draft instead of Felix Jones...then this shit happened and I've been shopping for Felix Jones jerseys ever since.

What was this shit, I mean, really?? Was this Mendenhall's way of sticking up for white women across the world? Was he trying to show Big Ben what it was like to be held down and taken advantage of without knowing what was going on? I don't know, but whatever the case, this behavior is HIGHLY unacceptable, and is also Maino slap worthy. If I was Mike Tomlin, I'd bench Mendenhall for the first series in the Super Bowl like Bill Belichick did Wes Welker in the division round.