January 23, 2011

Packers & Steelers To Meet In Super Bowl XLV

PITTSBURGH, PA - JANUARY 23:  LaMarr Woodley #56 and Brett Keisel #99 of the Pittsburgh Steelers celebrate after sacking Mark Sanchez #6 of the New York Jets during the 2011 AFC Championship game at Heinz Field on January 23, 2011 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Finally I went 1.000 on my playoff picks! Unfortunately the 2-0 I put up today only serves to bring my overall playoff picks record to .500 at 5-5.

Anyway, as all straight men now know, the Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers are set to do battle in Dallas, TX for Super Bowl XLV 2 weeks from today after defeating the Chicago Bears and New York Jets respectively.

As a Cowboys fan, I don't know how I feel about the prospect of the Steelers winning a 7th Super Bowl in my home stadium. Just doesn't feel right.

Oh well, congrats to both teams, and good luck to Jay Cutler as he attempts win to convince Chicago why they should hate him less than Steve Bartman all this offseason.