January 08, 2011

AHHHHH! She's A Drunken, Naked Monster!


I've been known to not support Nicki Minaj at times, but if she's gonna be making hoes get naked, I'm fully behind that. Especially relatively good looking hoes. In the past I've discussed Nicki possibly having the ugliest fan base outside of Lady Gaga, but this chick ain't bad at all. Decent tits, nice-ish ass, doesn't appear to be facial challenged. Hell, I'd smash. In real life she's probably about a 7, but compared to some of Nicki's other fans, she's closer to a 12 on the scale of 1-10.

On another note, wassup with homegirl in the white shirt facing the wall?? She doesn't even flinch for the duration of the video. How often does this chick strip naked and rap like a maniac to the point she's totally unphased by it?? Welp, hopefully she wasn't dead.

So, how long before she realizes this is her thing, and she does another one?? Just a guess, but I'm thinking it'll be to Roman's Revenge. Hopefully she'll give her friend (the one that's actually paying attention) a shot to get naked and rap too. Yeah, she might now look like much sitting there on the floor, but check her out, she's a looker! A lot of "I wouldn't mind her carrying my seed" potential with that friend.