January 28, 2011

NUMB#RS By Kevin Love


I first saw this when TNT aired in last night after the NBA games ended, and I honestly don't know if this is real or fake. To be fair, I haven't put much time into trying to figure it out (though I did visit 612allstar.com once), so basically I'm hoping one of you can just tell me because I don't care enough to research it for myself. Thanks in advance.

Oh, and if Kevin Love doesn't make the 2011 All-Star team it would be a travesty. I don't care if Minnesota hadn't won any games, 22 points and 16 rebounds a game is quite impressive. I mean, the Cavs have won less games than the T'Wolves, but they don't have anybody putting up those types of numbers, so to punish Big Love for his team sucking would be retarded.

(Side note: That new nickname "Big Love" is awesome right. I wish I would've come up with it.)