October 19, 2009

Alicia Keys - Doesn't Mean Anything



I'd be lying if I said the possibility of Alicia being a homewrecker didn't make this song hard to listen to and this video hard to watch. If she wasn't so damn pretty I probably would've turned if off sooner, but I managed to make it past 2 minutes. I know weird, I know sad.

Oh Alicia, how did we get in this space?? Not long ago I was ignoring your music and basking in your beauty. Now when I ignore your music and bask, thoughts of you homewrecking take over my mind. It didn't have to be like this baby. You could've come to me to fill your womb with love. You could've come to me to cleanse your pores. You could've come to me....Okay, I admit, I have no idea where I was going with this whole paragraph and was just writing so I'll stop here lol.