October 09, 2009

The Best of the Forgotten MuZik Pt. 3

Keri my baby
Okay, I'm gonna slow it down and go more R&B oriented in part 3. Enjoy.


At the end there when Keri was giving a description of the guy, did she say, "5'9", he's tall umm"?? I could've sworn that's what she said. I can look down on 5'9" niggas and I'm not tall at all lol.

Anyway, this feels like some of that early to mid 2000s R&B shit. You know, that shit underground radio used to play late at night. Don't act like y'all don't remember that shit! Very, very, very hot shit.



Shouts to Ryan Leslie on the track. Pretty decent Mary shit. I like this Mary better than auto-tuned Mary.


I used to have the biggest crush on Mya back in '97 when I was in 6th grade! That really has nothing to do with anything, but listening to this song is bringing those same feelings back. I'd still wife Mya right now I don't give a damn!

Anyway, Nicki Minaj is aware that she fucked up the track, right?? i definitely could've gone without hearing "Peggy and Al Bundy. Ballin' like Van Gundy. Alligator heels on, Crocodile Dundee." Shit was wack as fuck and it messed up the whole flow and feel of the song.


"Maybe its time to put this pussy on your sideburn." Uhhh, no. Its NEVER that time, sorry Nick lol.

Anyway, Drake won. Hands down, no questions about it.


That's right, the same song with a different title and a different singer on the hook. We all know Omarion got dropped so they had to put somebody on there.

So who's hook was better, Omarion's or Lloyd's?? I'm leaning heavily towards Omarion, what about you??