October 29, 2009

Empire State Of Mind Live From Yankee Stadium


The color is a bit off, so whoever recorded this needs to get their damn TV fixed, but its good enough I guess. Anyway, I'm glad to see Yankee Stadium went on lock down mode to keep Lil Mama from interrupting the performance this time. I can't lie, I kinda missed her. By watching this I learned that Alicia Keys can't dance and I just feel like I wouldn't have had to find that out if Lil Mama was around to randomly jump on stage. Oh well.

Good win by the Yankees tonight. Oh, and don't think I'm not following the series closely for The CYST's sake. Right now, the Cowboys are in the Super Bowl and the score is tied at the end of the 1st quarter. Exciting stuff lol.

Related:
Jay-Z & Alicia Keys To Perform At The World Series Opener Wednesday