October 09, 2009

The Best of the Forgotten MuZik Pt. 2

Teddy

See, I told y'all I'd eventually get around to posting this song lol.

Anyway, what are the chances that T-Pain recorded this shit right after D.O.A. came out and caught feelings on purpose?? I'm not saying that's what happened, but you can't rule it out. Nice way to own a beat though Pain, I almost forget this was Successful and not some of his own shit lol.


So Shawnna is on Nappy Boy now?? Does that mean her and Ludacris aren't going to finish Battle Of The Sexes??

Speaking of Luda, how sure are we that he didn't write this song?? I say either he wrote ghostwrote it or both Pain and Shawnna were jammin' Word Of Mouf before the recorded this because its vintage Ludacris.


I still gotta stop fucking around make time to listen to Only Built 4 Cuban Linx II! This ain't on there, but its still pretty decent. I don't know if I like the beat that much because it kinda make Rae sound like he's spitting off beat when he's not. That break down 2 minutes in was dope though.


There's another Saigon track called Martian Alien Flow that was so wack I almost didn't listen to this track. I'm glad I decided to fuck with this Shout Outs though, its nice.


Why does it feel like I heard this track before?? Not so much SP and Uncle Murda, but the N.O.R.E. verse and the beat sound familiar as hell. Oh well.

This is off SP and Green Lantern's Green Ghost which should be dropping soon.


I could've gone without that hook, but the SP and Jada verses were hot. This should also be on Green Ghost.


Damn this song smooth ass shit right here! Buck got me about to light up some weed and drive to nowhere with this shit on repeat! Extremely sick.


I could've done without that intro, but the actual song is hot. Ace rips it and reps Broward big time so I gotta co-sign this, no question.