October 09, 2009

What If NFL Teams Updated Their Logos To Mirror Their Performance??

St. Louis 2008 Lions
This shit is so gangsta to me! ESPN.com's Page 2 columnist Kurt Snibbe explores what NFL team logos would look like if they were updated to mirror what the team is displaying on the field. Lets take a look through all of them going from best to worst.

This first one for the Rams is obviously a play on the 2008 Lions and their 0-16 season because they are looking like they're headed that way in 2009. They're already a quarter of the way there. In all honesty though, I think the '08 Lions would straight son the '09 Rams. Through 4 games, the '08 Lions scored 66 points in their 4 losses. The '09 Rams have managed only 24 in the same time span. Just sad.

Buffalo Dones
Next up are the Buffalo Bills. You can put a fork in these niggas because they are done! I wonder if they'll let us borrow T.O. since they obviously can't figure out a way to get him involved in the offense.

Ladies and gentlemen, your 1976 Tampa Bay Buccaneers!
This is just great! I'd take it one step further and actually make the 2009 Buccaneers play in those same old 0-14 1976 Buccaneers' jerseys. Might even think about sending them back down to Tampa Stadium where the played back then too.

(Side note: How bad is it for Kellen Winslow Jr.?? The team he got traded to is 0-4 and the team he got traded from is 0-4. I mean its obviously not that bad considering he's still a millionaire, but you know what I mean lol.)

Carolina Hello Kitties
LMAO! My homie Justin used to be a Cowboys fan, but he dipped on us last season and went back to his original team, the Carolina Panthers Kitties. I'm seriously thinking about hacking his Facebook page and putting this up as his display picture.

Its a damn shame I'm not computer savvy enough to pull it off lol.

Washington No-Zorns
I wouldn't be surprised if the 2009 Redskins adopted this logo for real in a few weeks because we all know Jim Zorn is getting fired before these 16 games are up.

Oakland Als
I'm actually surprised the Raiders haven't came this their logo yet in real life. It wouldn't be the first bad decision Al Davis has made (shout out to JaMarcus Russell). Then again, how sure are we that that guy on the official logo isn't a picture of Al Davis in his younger days 100 or so years ago??

Tennessee Titanics
Hmm, the Tennessee Titanics?? I think I liked it. No, no, I KNOW I like it! At this point they truly are a sinking ship and for the first time in a long time I'm not sure if Jeff Fisher is going to survive. Who knows when they will get their first win? I don't, but what I do know it that you can pencil them in for 0-5 because there's no way they hang with the Colts Sunday night.

Its the Kansas Fried Chiefs
Yeah calling them the Kansas Fried Chiefs is funny now, but if they beat my Cowboys this Sunday I'm gonna slit my wrist with a broken chicken bone.

Minnesota Favrings
If you couldn't put it together, the new logo is Brett Favre with a viking helmet on. They should've put Tarvaris Jackson and Sage Rosenfels severed heads on the horns though. Either that or put the logo in some Wranglers and on a tractor.

Seattle Throw-Ups
I've never seen a bird throw up before, but I'm assuming this is what it'd look like. I'm also assuming it'd be the same color as those god awful alternative jerseys they debuted Week 3. I'm still trying to get my eyes right after looking at highlights of that game lol.

Miami Green-Goldfish
This is the point where the logo kinda start falling off and not being as funny. I'll call this one the Miami Green-Goldfish. Not so catchy lol.

Green Bay Question Marks
I don't really get this one because the only question mark the Packers have is the offensive line. That line is horrendous right now! That's why I changed my pick Monday before they game. Had to be done. Other than that, the Packers are a really good team.

New York Jets
I get it, Rex Ryan made them a defensive team. This is okay I guess.

Denver Bizarro Broncos
I don't get this at all. Is it goofy, happy, or retarded?? Is it all 3?? I have no idea. Its only the 3rd worse those. Bring on #2!

Cleveland Losers
I get what the did in making the white line a L, but its just dumb because the Browns don't even have a logo so they just made this up lol.

(Side note: Why don't the Browns have a logo?? They've been an organization since 1946, you'd think they'd come up with something they could stick with by now.)

Anyway, lets move on to the WORST of all the logos.

The Might Dallas Cowboys, respect the star bitch!
You damn right I said this is the worst! BOOOOOOOOO! Get this shit out of here! BOOOOOOOOOO!

I have no further comment, thank you for your time.