October 11, 2009

Snoop Dogg - Gangsta Luv (feat. The-Dream)

Gangsta Luv
Here's the official first single for Malice N Wonderland due December 8th. (Side note: I don't get the whole "Scarface" theme of the single's artwork for a song like this because it feels anything but dark.)


Not bad. I don't luv it, but it is decent enough to get some spins on the radio. Hell, it might even become a big hit, who knows?? I sure as heck don't.

Anyway, I got a bonus track for you! This is some OLD school, early 90s Snoop and Nate Dogg shit! Fuck with it after the jump.


Its amazing how songs like this either 1) make you feel like you're on the West coast in the "Menace To Society/Boyz N Da Hood" or 2) make you feel like you're playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. I wouldn't mind the latter right about now, but the other, ummm, not so much lol.

Related:
Snoop Dogg - That's Tha Homie
Snoop Dogg Releasing New Album Through MTV