October 09, 2009

Marge Simpson Strip Down For Playboy!

Marge covers Playboy
Yeeaaahh! Get it on, Marge, get it on! In the November issue of Playboy, Marge Simpson will finally show us what that yellow snatch really looks like. A lot of people are speculating on what color her pubes are and whether the carpet matches the blue drapes, but don't be surprised if she's sporting the bald eagle. Its 2009 people! Yes, I know none of the characters have aged in the 20+ years of "The Simpsons," but I was watching last week and if Bart and his friends can have cell phones, I say Marge can get a Brazilian wax. Fin.

My bigger concern are the nipples. Will they be blue?? Does she have good nipple-to-titty ratio?? I'm intrigued by this lol. I'm also interesting in finding out if Marge had to sleep with Hugh Hefner to get the cover?? You never know.