October 18, 2009

Timbaland - Say Something (feat. Drake)

Timbo
Shock Value 2 is on its way November 23rd. The actually single is after the jump, but I figured I'd start with the Drake joint because, well, its better. Lets go!


Damn, this boring ass beat almost put me to sleep. Drake was pretty good on it though I am kinda getting tired of him using the say formula every time he approaches a song. You know what I'm talking about, he's gonna use that same old 2003 Kanye flow where he drags out the "L" in certain words (ex: "When you no longer invollllved, that person has it allll."), he gonna sing in a few spots, and he's gonna drop the beat out and say things like "damn" or "yeah" or "uh." I can't be the only one noticing this shit on every song lol.


Too poppy for me, but the hook is kinda catchy. I probably won't jam this after it stops playing right now though lol.