October 16, 2009

Snoop Dogg - Protocol

Snoopy!
Yes, that's the real Malice N Wonderland cover in case you were wondering. Lets go right into the song though because this is an interesting one!


Aight so first off, this is a banger, no question! I'm absolutely loving the direction this album seems to be headed in right now with tracks like this, World Of A Gangsta, and That's Tha Homie. Here's the big question though: Is Dogg taking shots at Lil Wayne on this track?? Check out the lyrics:

"Gangsta don't kiss, we get old and die rich. I smoke till I'm sleep, crush these niggas with my fist. Yo' daddy was a coward, you's a son of a bitch. So back to the glock with the infablue clip. We hit licks and gangbang, you on some T-Pain shit."

I don't know, its a possibility. It could also be a generalized rhyme too so maybe its nothing. He also went on to say "Cash on delivery, Money up front," but I could be reaching on that one lol.

Related:
Snoop Dogg - World Of A Gangsta
Snoop Dogg - Gangsta Luv (feat. The-Dream)
Snoop Dogg - That's Tha Homie