October 24, 2007

College Hill Interns

So how of you watched the new College Hill last night?? Oh, it was just me? Damn! lol. Well in case you missed (which I would have if Tonya didn't remind me) they changed the whole format of the show...again! Who knows why they did this seeing that the whole black college thing only lasted like 3 seasons before they moved it out of the U.S. and ultimately changed it to an intern competition show (think MTV's I'm With Rolling Stone).

Now, unlike last season in Virgin Islands, BET actually found some attractive girls to be on the show! I was shocked because those girls were busted last season... well for the most part at least lol. Anyway, there are 10 roommates interns, but the one that stood out to me was Ivy from Fort Myers. At first she just looked average, but when she walked in the room and introduced herself you saw that ass and it was CRAZY! I fell in love!Anyway, there was all the typical stereotypes that follow shows like this like the gay person, the drunk, the girl with a boyfriend at home who likes a boy in the house, you know all the usuals.

Unfortunately for them, some of them will be going home seeing that this is an elimination show hosted by Dr. Ian of Celebrity Fit Club fame. Guess what they do after they find out some of them will be going home soon?? That's right, they went to club and had some drinks! Umm yeah guys, that's probably not the smartest thing to do when you have work in the morning ESPECIALLY after you just got the job lol. The females were getting their freak on in the club (mainly the girl with the boyfriend at home, she was DOING IT!) which made me wish I was there BUT its all gravy I'll catch up with them when I get famous lol.

The next day they had a guys night out and the drunk went to work! That nigga was taking that bottle to the head like there was pussy inside lol. Needless to say he was so drunk he had to be carried into the house and then spent the remainder of the night curled up around the toilet with his 1997-esque brush in his back pocket lol. Later on the obviously gay girl with that Kanye West racing stripes in the side of HER fade came out to the house and everyone was acting like they were all shocked and shit lol. I mean seriously don't no dude want a female who has the same barber and/or the same hair cut as them lol. Whatever the show was straight, but I probably will end up not watching it just like the rest of the College Hills...oh well!

0 comments: