October 15, 2007

What About The Kids??

Turns out that the other 3 people arrested were Tiny, Mac Boney, and Young Dro. While most people are thinking "I hope T.I. is okay" or "its a wrap for Tip" I'm thinking where the hell are the kids, and are they okay? This kind of stuff can traumatize a child, but that's just the risk you're taking while trying to continue living the street life.

To be fair, I still don't know Tip's situation or why he was doing this, but I just don't see why you'd even put your life and family in jeopardy by doing something as seemingly unnecessary as this. Makes no sense to me, but at the end of the day it doesn't have to make sense to me, I'm a free man. I hope he can make it through this, but the Feds seem to be building a strong case against him with recorded evidence of T.I. telling his bodyguard what to buy. I hope he's able to be free again and get his life together, but who really knows?

Ironically, DJ Drama was scheduled to shoot since video for Feds Takin' Pictures Sunday which he went ahead and did without T.I. Who is featured on the track. Oh yeah, Mac Boney and Young Dro were not charged and released so that's at least some good news coming from Grand Hustle. You can read more details of the case HERE.

0 comments: