October 22, 2007

Idiocracy 101 & STFU Award: Lil Wayne

I've been meaning to post this STFU Award and Idiocracy 101 for damn near a month now, but since I brought the STFU Award back tonight with a known racist I figured I'd continue with a known homosexual...oh my bad, he's not gay, he just kisses men. Whatever he is, this genius sat down with Vibe (probably right after getting all coked up) and this is the end result:

Idiocrary 101:

A year after Rabbit was gone, I was on tour like crazy with Cash Money, and my momma said she was bored, alone, and scared in the house by herself. She was like, ‘Why don’t you just have a baby with somebody? Just tell the little girl’s mom I’ma take care of the baby, don’t worry about that.’ I was like, ‘I don’t have nobody I like like that!’ She was like, ‘Just find somebody! You don’t like Toya?’ I was like, ‘Alright, I like her then.’ Toya was 14 when she got pregnant, and I was 15 asking 14-year-olds. Toya’s the only person that agreed outta all the ones I asked. I said that my momma wants a child. And they was like, ‘That’s your momma’s problem!’ So Toya was like, ‘Shiiit, when we due, boo?’
STFU Award:

Vibe: You must have the most unique voice in that world.
Weezy: Some people can’t sing and can just use their voice very uniquely. I was watching these clips on E! of the worst people singing the National Anthem and - what’s the dudes name from that rock group - the nigga with the big lips?

Vibe: Steven Tyler.
Weezy: Steven Tyler? That’s the nigga with the big lips? That nigga’s like the worst ever! The secret - WHITE PEOPLE CAN’T SING UNLESS YOU’RE ROBIN THICKE!

Vibe: He’s the only one?
Weezy: I know they got more but I don’t feel like thinking right now. I just… I don’t care - fuck them!

Weezy: Yeah, I said I’m a whore. I’m a whore. Whatever. And I live it to the fullest. I’m like Trey Songz, no homo.

Vibe: Huh? Why?
Weezy: Every picture of this nigga, he got his fucking shirt off! He’s looking at the camera like he’s looking at a hoe. I said, ya know what? Trey Songz don’t give a fuck - he be like, Fuck ya’ll nig*as! I’m eating, bwoy! Fuck how you think I look in this picture, your hoe love this picture! It’s her screensaver nig*a! When you call your hoe, my song play, fool! Holla! Trey Songz I fuck with you, you heard me?

Vibe: So you respect his gangster.
Weezy: I know he a G ’cause I tried to holler at his girlfriend and she said no.

Vibe: Really?
Weezy: I don’t even wanna put that man out there, that might not be his girlfriend, but in her mind she think she yours, dog, and she told me no for you, so you’s a G. And this wasn’t long ago, this was recently, I was the president, I had all that going for me, bitch said NO! She sent me a picture of y’all and everything, like that new video from 50 and Ciara, that’s how y’all was.

Vibe: Naked on top of each other?
Weezy: For real, I fuck with Trey Songz, no homo.

0 comments: