October 15, 2007

The Steve Wilkos Show

When I first heard Steve Wilkos (aka the dude breaking up fights on Jerry Springer) I thought WTF, why do we need to hear from him?? But after watching one episode it wasn't half bad. While writing my next blog, on how Tom Brady is not, and will not be the greatest QB ever, I decided to change the channel from ESPN after growing tired of hearing how bad the Cowboys are and, mainly, how dominate/great the Patriots are. After flipping around awhile, I landed on CW and saw Maury so I figured I'd watch since I haven't watched this redundant ass show since sometime in high school lol. After one "and you are not the father" I muted the TV (I see the women are still screaming and running to the back once they get the bad news after they were just showing their ass on stage). Eventually, I turned around and saw the subject of the show was "I'm terrified of my son" so I decided to watch (here's the trailer from the episode, sorry its all I could found).

Anyway, there's a little 12 year-old white boy named Dillon on here acting out (you know how some of them do) and later on in the show they take his lil punk ass to prison. Of course, as soon as he gets there he starts crying and bitching asking how long he's gonna be in there. When Steve refuses to answer, he goes for what he knows and tells his mom he hates her and blah blah blah. Anyway, the black prison guard guy comes out and tells him he's in hell and that he's the devil then he take the boy inside for a taste of the prison life. Crying throughout the entire experience, you really can't tell if he's rehabilitated or just scared out of his fuckin' mind. Whatever the case may be, its just so funny to me! I love it when these kids try to act bad, but the second something, that's probably waiting for them in the future, finally sneaks up, they start crying for mommy. I don't know maybe its how you're raised, but I just never understood how a kid could end up like this. You have kids with NO parents and NO one to love them, like some of the kids from my mom's job, that are much more humble while these brats like Dillon just run around crazy talking back and trying to stab their mom. Crazy! Now, I aint saying this kid has a perfect like or even lives in the suburbs, but he really has nothing to be angry about since he has no bills, job, kids, cheating wife/girlfriend, or none of the shit that can drive a man insane lol.

Now, I know you're probably thinking 'why is that so different from any other talk show?' and the answer to that is it isn't really lol. Its not bad like I thought it would be, its just as good! For that reason, I probably won't be a constant viewer but I might casually check it out like I do Maury...hopefully it won't take a few years for that to happen lol.

Next on The Steve Wilkos Show, a teen mother who doesn't wanna take on the responsibilities of having a child! Wow! You think this kid will be on the show in 11 years??

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never hurry points. Make a step one day at a time one step at
a time. You have to first develop a tough partnership among your
pals and fans.

Visit Williemae's webpage about Article Rewriting Software by going here - Article Rewriting Software.