October 22, 2007

Why???: The Definition Of A Loser

I've had this for a few weeks now, but now, after getting fed up of it coming on every time I open Firefox, I'm finally posting it. This shit is just weird, but I'll let you guys see it before I go any further:


Who are these damn lames?? This shit makes NO sense to me. How lame do you have to be to steal someone's pictures and act like you're them to get some play?? What are you gonna do when you meet the person and they see its not you??? Who really knows what this nigga they caught was gonna do seeing he showed up with no belt or draws and his pants probably unbuttoned lol. His sick ass was probably gonna make like a teenage boy in Tzaneen and just pull his lil meat out and flaw himself as soon as the chick gets there...hell, that's probably what he was doing while she was waiting! This is crazy and retarded all at the same time! I don't even wanna talk about it anymore, peace!

0 comments: