October 22, 2007

How Could You Kill Something This FINE?!

Initially, I wasn't gonna post this because I hate to think about people getting killed, but when I saw her my immediate reaction was 'how could you kill someone this fine?' That's why I obviously named this post what I did. Now, I'm not saying ugly people deserve to die more than pretty people, but I'm pretty sure if she actually dropped something, on a major level, I would have made a Somebody's Gonna Get Pregnant post about her. I can' t do that now, but I can share her beauty with you.

Damn, damn, damn! R.I.P. to LaLa Brown and her producer Koo-Laid, this kinda stuff is always tough. You can check out her Myspace here but do it at your own risk because it made me sad reading the comments and listening to the voice comments. There's a little memorial page for both LaLa and Koo-Laid and you can check that out HERE.

0 comments: