October 21, 2007

INN: Foxx - Air It Out

While my internet off I had to find something to do so I took it as an opportunity to listen to all this music I download and probably would never listen to lol. One of the many albums and mixtapes I listened to was Street Gossip by Mr. Wipe Me Down himself, Foxx. Everything was going as expected until I got to track 5, Air It Out, check it out before you read the rest:

Foxx - Air It Out (feat. Big Head)

WOOOOW...LMAO!!!! What in the FUCK would possess someone to make a song about this??? kudos for being original, but what is being original if the song is still wack?? Damn man this song just makes me laugh, I can hardly put the feeling I felt when I first heard this crap lol. Well now that Foxx just helped us disprove prove "Hip-Hop isn't dead, it lives in the South" (Ludacris!)...yeah right! what a joke that was, Luda should work at Bossip after that one lol.

2 comments:

penz87 said...

I don't think Luda was particularly wrong or right when he said Hip-Hop Ain't Dead, It Lives in the South. I think he wore that as a statement for people to think. You know folk kept blaming the south for garbage rappers and all... When the north-- and the rest of the country-- have their garbage rappers as well. Yup, that's my 2 cents.

Anonymous said...

I think southern cats are in denial about how bad the majority of music that's coming out the south.