October 28, 2007

Ransom Vs. Joe Budden

I meant to post this for yall when I first got all the tracks the other day, BUT ya' know whatever lol. Anyway, I dunno why Ransom (aka nobody) thought it would be a good idea to diss Joey (as much as Joe did for his little career) or why he picked now, a few weeks after he left Def Jam, to make his power move, but you really never know with these niggas anymore.

Ran put Kid Brother out (I dunno when exactly) but I didn't even know about it until after I heard Joey tearing his down on Heart Of The City Wednesday. After listening to Heart Of The City a few hundred times, I decided to go find Ran's Kid Brother and when I did, I found out he had since put out another diss called Die Tonight over 50's cut from The Massacre. You can read what I thought after you listen to the tracks (if you haven't already):

Ransom - Kid Brother


Joe Budden - Heart Of The City


Ransom - Die Tonight


I like Ransom, I think dude is dope BUT he's no Joe Budden! Ran came off like he was just trying too hard to get some shine out of dissing another UNSIGNED artist that has a name, while Joe just breezed through Heart Of The City as smooth as Jay did. Plus, Joe admitted this wasn't beef and that Ran could've just called him which pretty much deaded anything Ran did or was going to do since we knew Joey was already done with it. Welp, hope you guys enjoy the music, peace!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

JOE REKILLED THIS DUDE AGAIN !!!! HE GOT A CUT called RANSOM NOTE, nigga even cut a good wrestling promo on the beginning of it!