October 16, 2007

INN & Soulja Boy Career Countdown Pt. 9: "Go Ham On Em, Soulja Go Ham On Em"

I have no idea what that above quote means, BUT lucky for me, I have absolutely no desire to learn. Speaking of learning, a phenomenon Soulja Boy obviously hasn't made himself familiar with, it seems that he STILL hasn't figured out how this whole one-hit wonder thing goes. Welp, I'll tell ya one thing, this video is DEFINITELY not how someone should spend the last minutes of their career:


Look bruh, your album just flopped, you're about to take at least a 60% drop in this week's Soundscan, and Crank That is getting closer and closer to Macarena status as the weeks go by. Judging by the size of the hotel room (they probably all had to share), the LAST thing you need to be doing is playing with your money. I can tell you now that that lil bit of a ringtone check is NOT gonna last for the rest of your life, if it even lasts for the rest of this year because I think its pretty safe to say this kid isn't going to college, so why save it?? lol.

Besides the fact that nobody 17 is "making it rain in the club" (especially not with all the BOO's I heard he received while trying to perform down here in Lauderale lol) this is more than likely a REAL song he did that didn't make the album. Now that's sad!

4 comments:

Daniel Stevenson said...

Everybody out there saying the kid is making money is wrong. Being signed to major label such as Interscope, he's going to have to repay that advance back and since his album aint selling, the kid is gonna owe a bunch of money, he'll be lucky to break even.

Anonymous said...

*makes a ham sandwich* was that some tasty snacks on the bed, like chips and cookies?

Anonymous said...

hey kid, going ham means causing mayhem, therfore he's supposedly going ham lol. New southern term that i am not a fan of but that's what it means.

Fiyah said...

Tonya I KNOW I just said I didn't wanna know what it meant! U lucky I like u so much! Lol.Tonya I KNOW I just said I didn't wanna know what it meant! U lucky I like u so much! Lol.