October 15, 2007

VH1 Has A Strong Monday Nigh Line-Up

Another great I Love New York, but I can't wait til next week! Looks like Tailor Made's desperate ass might get whupped by The Entertainer (what a lame name lol). Oh yeah wassup with that dude It?? That nigga is half retarded, but he is entertaining so don't expect to see him leave until about half way through. I knew who was going home so no surprise this week, but like I said I can't wait until the next!

I just watched The Salt-N-Pepa Show and I can't help but think...well besides 'damn, Pep aint got NO hips' (lol) I can't help but think its almost sad how seemingly desperate Pepa is. I mean she seemed like she was deeply hurt by Salt leaving to get her life together. Maybe she's jealous (I doubt it but maybe), but by the way she's comprising with whatever Salt wants to do it seems like she needs her to get at some money. Now, I dunno her financial situation, and I'm not gonna speculate ot front like I do, but damn she just comes off like she's doing bad. I mean I was guessing she was on the broke-ish side since she not only jumped into the reality TV world, but jumped into the contest/win money type shows. I hope she still has some of that money, but whatever I'll be watching the show regardless lol.

Irv's show looks like its gonna be good, but the thing that stood out the most to me the most is how ugly facially unattractive DMX's wife, Tashera, is... I mean damn lol! Like Pepa, I'm guessing DMX isn't doing his best financially either because Tashera is now working. I'd hope X still has money though because that dude was banking HEAVY from like '98-'02, I mean straight profits! Anyway, that Enemy Of The State joint Ja was working on sounds CRAZY! With heat like that and all this back and forth he and Irv were doing, its weird that the one record they decided on as a single was Uh-Oh... that makes NO sense to me.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

dude ur trippin... to use a nineties term. Uh Ohh was a much better choice of single than that one video u posted of his that u said would be a hit if sum1 else had done it. Uhh u were wrong and Uh Ohh is actually a good cut plus it has America's favorite rapper lil Gillie on it. As an avid non Ja Rule fan I really liked Uh Ohh, downloaded it (4free) as soon as I heard it!